I have uploaded the sketch and Eagle files to the following location:
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Sunday, April 15, 2012
The new circuit board arrived yesterday and it looks really nice. I was able to get it populated with parts today and it works perfectly. I made some slight modifications to the design before I sent this one to be created, so there was always a chance that I had made an error along the way. The changes included establishing digital and analog ground planes. The top side where all the surfance mount components are located has the analog ground plane while the bottom portion that is mostly bare is the digital ground plane. Hopefully that will improve the stability of the unit overall. I was getting some random lock-ups about once every day or two and I attribute it to having digital signal drains poluting my analog signals. We shall see.